In this video I discuss the behavior of photons/electromagnetic waves especially the aspect of interference.
The current video not only exposes the flaw, but presents a better explanation.
- 0:00 General Intro
- 0:47 What do others say?
- 1:21 About wavelength and size
- 2:10 Interference in light
- 3:08 Electromagnetic waves and detection
- 5:25 Things that make you go Hmmm…
- 7:36 New experiment and setup
- 10:23 Calculation of single photon level (boring)
- 11:59 Result of the new experiment
- 12:41 Discussion of the result
- 16:29 About „shot noise“
- 17:16 EM field strength and probability of detection
- 19:18 So how big is it then?
- 20:02 Deleted scene
The scientific explanation is actually very mathematical and way more complex: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degree_….