- ChristiansForTruth: Is It ‘Antisemitc’ To State ‘Communism Is Jewish’? UC Davis Police Are Investigating
(Jewish Telegraphic Agency) Campus police are investigating an incident in which four men hung banners over a highway overpass at the University of California, Davis, that read “Communism is Jewish” and “The Holocaust is an anti-white lie”:
The white men wore black clothing and masks during the incident on Sunday, according to the Sacramento Bee. University Chancellor Gary May said in a statement that a similar incident had occurred the weekend prior, and university police are considering this a “hate incident.”
“We are sickened that anyone would invest any time in such cowardly acts of hate and intimidation,” May wrote. “They have no place here. We encourage our community to stand against antisemitism and racism.”
Davis Mayor Lucas Frerichs condemned the incident on Twitter. “Hate has no place in Davis, and a common denominator to Holocaust deniers is Anti-Semitism,” Frerichs wrote. “As Mayor, I stand in support w/our Jewish community in Davis, UCD & beyond.”
Multiple antisemitic incidents at UC Davis have been reported over the last few years, including antisemitic fliers in 2019 that were tied to a white supremacist group. In 2015, the campus chapter of the Jewish fraternity Alpha Epsilon Pi was spray-painted with swastikas.
Nearby Congregation Bet Haverim, a Reform synagogue, also condemned the incident and said in a Facebook post that they have been in communication with Davis City Council and the Davis Police Department and have not seen “any signs of vandalism or received any specific threats to date,” though the synagogue is requesting increased patrols. Bet Haverim’s security committee is also offering an in-person security training on Sept. 11th in the synagogue’s sanctuary.
Synagogue leadership urged community members to “consider responding to this incident by doing something Jewish: say a prayer, study a text, or support a Jewish cause. Whatever the intent of the banners’ authors, may their act today result in more Judaism in our lives and our world.”
Yes, the rabbi knows what he’s talking about — there’s nothing like a little old fashioned “antisemitism” to make Jews feel more Jewish and run to their synagogues to rediscover their Jewish roots.
And the Zionist Jews feel the same way — make Jews in the diaspora feel afraid of “antisemitism” so that they pack their bags and make “aliyah” to Israel.
Is the Holocaust not just anti-German, but also anti-white in general?
Yes, after bleeding billions out of the Germans in guilt-trip reparations, the Jews have turned their avaricious eyes on all European nations, accusing most of them of “complicity” or “collaborating” with the “Nazis”.
Their greatest trick is to blame the “Nazis” for war crimes against Jews when, in fact, it was Jewish communists who were responsible for the mass murders — not just at Katyn, but in other places such as Latvia, or Vinnitsa in the Ukraine.
And while 100 million people were murdered under communism, don’t expect the Jews to pay even one slim dime in reparations to anyone — in fact, the Jews have the audacity to demand reparations from the Poles for their loses under communism — which was led by Jews in Poland.
But is it “antisemitic” to say that communism is Jewish? Not if you are Jewish.
Let’s let the Jews themselves tell us whether or not communism is Jewish: „Anti-Communism is Anti-Semitism.”
- —Jewish Voice, July – August 1941: “Communism is our supreme revenge against Christianity.”
- -Jewish Chronicle, December 1918: “Judaism is communism, internationalism, the universal brotherhood of man, the emancipation of the working class and the human society. It is with these spiritual weapons that the Jews will conquer the world and the human race.”
- —Rabbi Harry Waton, “A Program for The Jews and An Answer To All Anti-Semites: A Program for Humanity,” 1939, p. 100: “Everything can become a Jewish religion as long as it sustains a lucid concept of choseness. This includes: Communism, the Holocaust, solidarity, human rights, enlightened egotism, moral interventionism and also Judaism. Accordingly, Judaism is just one jewish religion amongst many.”
- —Gilad Atzmon – https://www.unz.com/gatzmon/god-and-the-coronavirus/: “The Communist soul is the soul of Judaism. Hence it follows that, just as in the Russian revolution the triumph of Communism was the triumph of Judaism, so also in the triumph of fascism will triumph Judaism.”
- —Rabbi Harry Waton, A Program for the Jews and Humanity and an Answer to All Anti-Semites (New York: Committee for the Preservation of the Jews, 1939),, p. 143-144: “Some call it Marxism, I call it Judaism.”
- —Rabbi Stephen Wise, former Chief Rabbi of the United States, The American Bulletin, May 5,1935: “First of all, we have to understand what communism is. I mean, to me, real communism, the Soviet communism, is basically a mask for Bolshevism, which is a mask for Judaism.”
- —Bobby Fischer, Jewish-American World Chess Champion: “The Jew is an inborn communist.”